Role: Residential Operations Manager (energy/renewables)
Salary: OTE £85K
Are you an Operations Manager used to controlling residential solar installations UK wide? We are looking for an experienced Residential Operations Manager to coordinate and manage Residential Solar installation’s thought the UK. This role is to be based within their head office in Hertfordshire and will require an individual with experience in managing remote based project teams. Extensive Operation’s experience in the Housing Association Market and or Large-Scale Deployment of Domestic Solar within the UK, would be an advantage. Does this sound like the role for you? If so, apply today!
- Establish and develop the Installation capabilities of the company to allow sustained growth over the next 3-5 years
- Build a structured management team for the large scale roll out of the companies Residential Solar Offering
- Nationwide management audits on a weekly basis (1 day a week)
- Coordinate and manage Residential Solar installation’s thought the UK
- An engineering background although specific qualifications are not a necessary strong experience in managing installation Contractors and remote staff are key.
- Experience within the domestic HA Sector
- Understanding of meeting key weekly targets and reporting against these targets
- Process Development and Implementation.
- Programme Management
- Logistics and Coordination experience.
- An eye for quality
- Experience within Domestic Solar installations and UK Project Management.