Residential Lettings Renewals Coordinatior
RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS RENEWALS COORDINATOR - CHELMSFORD, ESSEX
£22,000 BASIC SALARY WITH OTE OF £24,000
Our client, Essex's leading independent Estate Agent, are on the hunt for a Lettings Renewal Co-ordinator to join their hard-working team based at their head-office in Chelmsford.
Our client has been established for over 50 years and have grown to a branch network of 15 offices across Essex - 11 of which are Market-Leaders in the town that they operate in!
The business has had record-breaking success year-on-year and continue to sell Essex's most superb properties by delivering exceptional customer-service to its customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Renewals Co-ordinator to join our award-winning client based at their head office in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will have experience in Lettings and possess superb customer-service skills.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to get their weekends back as this role isdesk based.
- Dealing with tenant contracts when they're about to expire - ensuring that you get them signed up for anther period / finding a suitable tenant quickly
- Can confidently deal with tenancy related queries or where necessary redirect these to the relevant department/person
- Would demonstrate a willingness to help out with projects and administration duties
- Is proactive in identifying issues and shares ideas that will increase efficiency and productivity as well as improving the business.
- Is confident with fee chasing and producing chase letters for outstanding/aged debt.
- Is able to/confident in checking the system for monies received into the department
- Is confident in producing the weekly stats report for directors
- Able to assist with trailing new processes within the business
- Always providing feedback on processes to assist in streamlining and being efficient
- Managing department relationship internally and externally e.g. accounts departments, contractors
- A superb basic salary of £22,000 with OTE of £24,000
- End of year discretionary bonus also on offer
- A superb working environment where the team recognise hard work and work together to achieve deadlines - no corporate structures!
- Modern offices with latest I.T systems etc
Requirements from the candidate:
- Ideally the candidate will have at least 1 years' experience in Residential Lettings, either as a negotiator, manager or renewals itself
- Due to the location of the office, applicants MUST have a Full UK Driving License and their own car
- Must possess superb customer service skills both written and oral
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Superb negotiation skills
- This is a Monday to Friday working 8:30am to 6pm
- No weekends!
This is a superb opportunity to join a company that is growing year-on-year and rewards its employees for their hard work.
Working in lettings and looking to get your weekends back? Waste no time and hit the Apply button now!
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about the role and full candidate requirements:-
IAN HOSKINS Director
STEVE TALBOT - Associate Recruiter
- Residential Lettings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'