Residential Lettings Administrator /Maintenance Coordinator Up to £17,000 - Birmingham.
Experience preferred but not essential as full training can be given. Passion for property, desire to learn and ability to work within a team is a must.
Your duties will include:
• General administrative duties
• Diary management including booking viewings, inventories, property visits and checkouts.
• Processing applications and referencing
• Facilitating move ins and preparing tenancy agreements
• Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
• Reporting repairs and maintenance to the landlord and obtaining their authorisation for repairs/quotes.
• Organising repairs and maintenance with contractors and keeping the tenant and landlord fully up to date with job status’
• Organising gas safety records and ensuring all properties have a valid gas safety record.
• Ensuring all properties comply with health & safety legislation and are monitored and kept up to date.
• Dealing with End of Tenancies
• Speaking to landlords and tenants and organising tenancy renewals.
Experience & Skills Required
• Previous experience in a lettings agency or estate agency preferred, but similar experience with working with contractors considered.
• Industry qualifications such as ARLA, NAEA or APIP desirable but not essential, future opportunity to study will be available.
• Must be familiar with Outlook, Word & Excel.
• Knowledge of CFP and/or Rezi desirable.
• Must be well organised, have the ability to work within a team and be proactive.
Required licence or certification:
Would suit applicant with strong administration and organisation skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm and alternate Saturdays 8.50am to 4.00pm . Salary dependent on experience.
Contact Fiona Catanach at FCR for more information.
- Estate Agents
- Project Management
- General Administrative Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job