Residential Conveyancing Legal PA Edinburgh 22,000- 25,000
Expected Hours: Full time Position,35 hours per week, Monday- Friday 9am - 5pm.
Does the idea of supporting in Pretigious Legal firm in Edinburgh with a busy and varied role, and colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound perfect to you?
Were looking to have a chat with experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal PAs to discuss joining, on a permanent basis, a successful Legal Firm in Edinburgh. Working across their secretarial pool to support their Residential team.
- To act as the teams first point of contact both internally and externally and dealing with/directing queries as appropriate;
- Preparation of high quality documentation for submission to both internal and external clients;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation as required as well as travelling with the Fee Earner if required to provide general assistance;
- Taking responsibility for organising the fee earners diary and prioritising the workload accordingly
- Meeting and greeting clients at all levels of seniority;
- To exercise flexibility when travelling through to firms different office locations and to work out with office hours as appropriate;
- To be responsible for dealing with the fee earners marketing responsibilities (i.e. updating the firms client management system, demonstrating an awareness of key contacts at the client and assisting with building strong relationships) ;
- To prepare documents in connection with new and ongoing organisational projects as well as coordinating the work of projects where necessary;
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner.
- Seek out opportunities to provide a more efficient and proactice service to fee earners.
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels and build good relationships.
- Flexibility to work outwith job profile to provide additional support as required.
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is desirable.
- Knowledge of document management, website and database software preferred.
The working week is 35 hours per week, working office based hours over 5 days, Monday to Friday, 9am and 5pm.
You will be committed, flexible, hardworking and willing to learn.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for latest job roles and market updates.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the apply online link.HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.