Residential Learning Support Assistant - Bishops Stortford
Residential Learning Support Assistants are urgently needed in Bishop's Stortford to work with children and young adults with Epilepsy and Learning Difficulties.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Children & Young People) or NVQ Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- Clear Enhanced DBS OR willingness to undergo full DBS check
- Experience of working with children and young people with additional needs / disabilities in a residential or education setting (this can include voluntary work).
- You must have the compassion, patience and empathy to work with young people with special needs.
- Competitive rates
- Comprehensive training
- A highly varied and rewarding role that will further your career in Social Care and/or education
Our client is a highly respected Residential School set in rolling parkland on the Essex/Herts border, and are widely known for their superb quality of care.
All interested Care Workers or Residential Learning Support Assistants should, in the first instance, send a CV with 2 reference details to the email address shown or contact Active Recruitment for further details.
Active Recruitment Social Care LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"