My client has an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who can lead a shift, is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help and support young people, promote their value and enable them to make life enhancing choices.
You will be required to deliver high standards of care and support to the young adults, ensuring their physical, psychological, emotional and recreational development.
You will have experience in adult services with sound knowledge of CQC requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The appropriate planning of shifts
- The completion / delegation of tasks and duties
- Ensuring plans for young people are implemented and achieved
- Demonstrate good communication skills to outside agencies and represent the company in a positive manner in respective of meetings etc
- Ensure reports etc are appropriately compiled and documented
- Ensure young people’s daily records are completed
- Undertake and deliver detailed handovers
- To plan for and understand face to face interventions with young people
- To implement strategies by which to engage young people in activities
- To supervise and monitor young people’s whereabouts
- Support young people to achieve agreed plans and outcomes of individual care plans and risk assessments etc
- Ensure medication is appropriately administered/ audited and recorded
- Check that the menus are followed and food logs are completed
- Daily Health and Safety checks
- Have a full understanding of all safeguarding procedures
- Residential care experience
- 2 years’ experience working with individuals with a learning disability
- 3 years' experience working within a Team Leader or Deputy Manager capacity
- Knowledge of CQC regulations
- Experience managing challenging behaviors and physical intervention
- Driving license desirable
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care desirable
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Closing date: 30th January 2019
Contact: Ismail at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Communication Skills
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'