Residential Home Manager
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Residential Home Manager to work in a 43 bedded care home which provides specialist residential care, with additional nursing in Houghton Le Spring.
Responsibilities are but not restricted too:
- Manage the day-to-day running of all aspects of the home including; the standards and quality of care, recruitment and training issues, communication with the team
- Assess service users’ needs, involving relevant professional agencies and relatives where needed, in order to formulate personalised care plans for each individual
- Responsible for organisation of staff including; arranging staff rotas, ensuring adequate numbers of staff are employed and all shifts are covered, managing staff holidays and sickness levels
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring the budget and expenditure of the home, preparing monthly cash flow reports for the Senior Support Manager and accurately recording all financial information
The successful candidate must have:
- NVQ 4 (or equivalent) in management or RMA
- Strong managerial experience in a similar size setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team and delegate effectively
- Practice knowledge of auditing and care planning for residents with complex needs
- Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home
- Excellent understanding of CQC regulations
Salary for this role is circa £35,000 depending on experience.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2
- Nursing Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job