Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As part of our vibrant culture you’ll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
In this role you’ll:
• Build professional relationships with the residents and staff at your establishment and throughout the company
• You will be able to communicate effectively with outside agencies to promote the service
• Be responsible for working as part of a team and growing the staffing requirements to meet the needs of residents
• Conduct and effectively manage the staff team.
We're looking for people who have:
• A proven track record of managing Learning disabilities, Autism or challenging behaviours
• Outstanding staff management and organisation skills
• Familiarity with – and the ability to apply – CQC, the Mental Health Act and other professional regulations
• Good presentation and report writing skills
• A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
• Applicants without a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care should be willing to work towards one
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial role.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Competitive pay
• Employee Discount Scheme
• Regular coaching and support
• Ongoing Development
• Access to excellent learning packages
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.