Residential Home Manager - West Oxfordshire
Residential Home Manager - Cotswold Hills,West Oxfordshire
Location: Cotswold Hills, West Oxfordshire
Salary: £32,500 per annum
Hours: 39.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday, plus alternative Weekends
We are looking for an experienced Home Manager, to Manage a brand new development in the Cotswold Hills. The development is a stunning, purpose built Residential Facility for older adults.
This Residential Home offers a homely and calm environment, which is designed to make like easier and more comfortable. This is a luxury facility, where there are highly trained staff on site 24 hours a day offering support to all residents. This beautiful home is the perfect place for retirement.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a proven record of motivating a team, and a passion for exceeding performance.
- Someone who can motivate their team, and coach their staff to flourish and develop - a proactive and hardworking individual and an inspirational leader
- A Residential Home Manager, who is passionate about enhancing the lives of the retirement community
- To work closely with the Regional Manager -take full accountability of your home and support to enhance others where you can
- Experience managing a residential estate/ home offering supported living care
The successful Residential Home Manager, will be experienced in managing a large Residential Care Home (Multi site experience would be desirable). In addition, and Health and Social Care Level 5 or equivalent is required - additional qualifications that you would complement your application would be RMA (Registered Managers Award, NVQ Level 4 or above). You will need to have a complete DBS check (which will be funded by the company) and become registered with the CQC (Care Quality Commission).
Benefits and Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training and development programme paid for by the company
- Opportunities for progression and development
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Personal Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Additional benefits
For further information, call Emma Homann on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"