Residential Home Manager - Elstree, Hertfordshire
Location: Elstree, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,500 per annum
Hours: 39.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday, plus alternative Weekends
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly-skilled Residential Home Manager to manager a beautiful new development, built for purpose as a Residential Home for older adults near Elstree, Hertfordshire.
This Residential Home offers a homely and calm environment, which has been designed to provide assisted living support and to make life easier and more comfortable. This is a luxury facility, where there are highly trained staff on site 24 hours a day offering support to all residents. The development is stunning, with excellent facilities and is situated close by to town with excellent public transport links. This beautiful home is the perfect place for retirement.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a proven record of motivating a team, and a passion for exceeding performance.
- Someone who can motivate their team, and coach their staff to flourish and develop - a proactive and hardworking individual and an inspirational leader
- A Residential Home Manager, who is passionate about enhancing the lives of the retirement community
- To work closely with the Regional Manager -take full accountability of your home and support to enhance others where you can
- Experience managing a residential estate/ home offering domiciliary care
- Facilities management experience
- Experience recruiting and building a new team of staff to represent the home/ culture
The successful Residential Home Manager will be experienced in managing a large Residential Care Home (Multi site experience would be desirable). In addition, NVQ Health and Social Care Level 5 or equivalent is required - additional qualifications that you would complement your application would be RMA (Registered Managers Award, NVQ Level 4 or above). You will need to have a complete DBS check (which will be funded by the company) and become registered with the CQC (Care Quality Commission).
Benefits and Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training and development programme paid for by the company
- Opportunities for progression and development
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Personal Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Additional benefits