About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives? We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our dedicated team providing person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes.
We can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• On-going FREE training and development opportunities
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
• Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
• 3 months experience working in care in the UK
• A passion for providing high quality individualised care
Care Assistants will support residents with daily tasks including, personal care, medications, moving and handling and daily activities.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base. Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'