We have a fantastic field trainer position available to work with our residential sales offices across our West Sussex group of offices. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is passionate about service, sharing knowledge and developing and helping others to strive to achieve “Premium Brand”.
You will be helping to train and develop staff at all levels, working closely with our Branch Managers and Senior Operations Director.
- Supporting new starters through regular field visits and induction training, helping them to adapt to the branch environment in order to become successful estate agents
- Observational feedback and demonstration
- Training IT systems
- Communicating closely with our Senior Operations Director, providing updates on progress and action recommendations
- Involvement in Managers Meetings
- Contributing and being involved with 3 monthly reviews
- Health & Safety and welfare assessments
- Developing existing sales staff
We need you to be:
- Positive in attitude and have bags of energy
- Able to demonstrate a high level of success in estate agency
- Well organised and computer literate
- Keen to share best practise and knowledge of the job and get satisfaction from seeing others grow and develop
If this sounds like the job for you, then don’t delay, this is a rare opening and a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills for the future. Any necessary training will be provided!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'