nmcn work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
Our Telecoms business provides the management and delivery of national and regional network infrastructure to major communications providers. This includes installations, improvements, repairs and 24 hour emergency response networks to high speed fibre networks. We apply our expertise at each stage of the project lifecycle to ensure smooth delivery to our customers and clients.
We are recruiting for Residential Field Technicians covering our residential works on Virgin Media connections. Reporting into the Delivery Manager, your main responsibilities will be installation of cables, sub duct and blown fibre tubing into ducts, cabs, premises.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Test, Rodding & Roping of underground ducts
- Installation of cables, sub duct and blown fibre tubing into ducts / cabs / premises
- Install of VM connections to the property
- Network testing of cable and fibre to the home
- Completion and submission of all necessary documentation
- Compliance with all Health, Safety & Environmental policies
- Working on customer`s property and public highway
- Meet customer appointment dates and achieve production targets
The experience we're looking for
- Previous experience working within the telecoms industry (VM & BT desirable)
- BT Accreditations advantageous
- Experience with Network activations
- Full UK driving licence
- Relevant industry related tickets
- Results orientated, whilst maintaining ability to meet strict quality standards
- High level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible approach to meet the needs of the contract
What we can offer you
- Competitive Rates and incentive bonus
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Company van provided for business use only
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- Life assurance
- Free Parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'