Residential Field Technician - Telecoms
Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
We work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
An opportunity has arisen for a Residential Field Technician covering the VM network. Reporting into the Delivery Manager, your main responsibilities will installation of cables, sub duct and blown fibre tubing into ducts, cabs, premises.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Test, Rodding & Roping of underground ducts
- Installation of cables, sub duct and blown fibre tubing into ducts / cabs / premises
- Fibre blowing on both local and trunk networks
- Network testing of all micro ducting within the fibre to the home
- Completion and submission of all necessary documentation
- Compliance with all Health, Safety & Environmental policies
The experience we're looking for in a candidate
- Previous experience working within the telecoms industry (VM desirable)
- Experience with Network activations
- Full UK driving licence
- Relevant industry related tickets
- Results orientated, whilst maintaining ability to meet strict quality standards
- High level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
The personal attributes we're looking for in a candidate
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Experience in a fast paced, national and multi-site business
- Self starter who has the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
What we can offer you
- Competitive Pay Rates
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- Life assurance
- Flexible Working
Please note – we may have to close applications to this role sooner than anticipated based on the number of applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'