The Romans Group are one of the largest multi-disciplinary property firms in the area, offering fantastic careers within the property industry. We employ over 600 people and provide a range of property services including: estate agency, land disposal and acquisition, new homes, development consultancy, town planning, master planning and urban design, architecture, development economics, strategic planning, environmental assessments, auctioneering and mortgage services.
About the role
We are a dynamic, diverse and growing company who believe in investing in their people by way of excellent training, rewards and progression.
Our Land and New Homes Division are currently looking to recruit a Residential Development Consultant to join the team. You will be employed within the Land and New Homes department assisting team members with the following tasks:
- Producing detailed market reports for new developments to assist in winning the business
- Provide development consultancy to our key clients
- Carrying out market search on new homes developments located within the Romans network
- Visit Romans and competing new home developments to gain an understanding of what is being built in the market place
- Evaluating and advising on development proposals with reference to property type, size and specification
- Inspection and valuation of proposed new development sites
- Identifying land development opportunities through study of local plans
- Contacting developer clients to discuss requirements and introducing purchase opportunities
This is an extremely varied role and one which will ensure you are actively involved in all areas of Land, Development and Sales. The successful candidate should be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment with excellent attention to detail. In addition you will also have involvement with all members of the Land & new homes department on a daily basis as well gaining experience in land acquisition, valuation, planning and property sales.
In return we offer a competitive salary package, a training programme, access to a company car, and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- New Home Sales