• Responsible for the allocation of cash, banking and reconciliations within the accounts department
• That unallocated cash is identified and allocated by liaising with debtors and client accountants.
• Use email, letters, and telephone to contact debtors and ensure payment of outstanding invoices, and keep a record of all communication with the tenants
• To issue an internal debt collection letters at various stages and non-paying tenants are passed on to debt collectors.
• Accountable for providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates for internal and external colleagues
• Preparing an Aged debtor reports weekly and quarterly and setting strategies how to reduce it.
• Reducing debtor days by set regular deadlines
- Resdiential Credit Control experience would be beneficial
- Possess strong Excel skills, allowing you to quickly deal with a large volume of financial information in its raw state and translating it quickly into meaningful information for use in reports; be able to demonstrate the ability to learn new procedures and systems quickly.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, using your organisational skills to deliver quality information to tight deadlines.
- Must have a positive and confident communication style, allowing you to effectively deal with creditors and property managers
- Must possesses the ability to introduce new ideas and deliver results
- Must be proactive, using your own initiative to deliver realistic results
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job