I am looking for a Cook for a Care home in Plymouth
- To provide Clients with a nutritionally balanced and varied diet meeting the dietary needs including diabetic, lactose intolerance, vegetarian etc.
- To maintain the hygiene of the kitchen to a high standard which complies with ourt client and Environmental Health approved standards.
- To work within our client's Policy in terms of Health, Hygiene and Health and Safety.
- To ensure that kitchen cleaning schedules are maintained to agree with the actual cleaning tasks
- To ensure that stock is controlled effectively by maintaining appropriate records ensuring minimum wastage.
- To be flexible, being able to adapt to Clients likes and dislikes and to be prepared to adapt seasonal menus at short notice
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Previous catering experience within a commercial or business setting
- Understanding of and clear commercial or business setting
- Food Hygiene Certified- Level 2 as a minimum. Willing to work towards Intermediate Food Hygiene qualifications
- First Aid certified
- NVQ level 2/3 in Food Preparation/Catering
- Understanding and commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures
Salary dependent on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"