Exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to be part of an established and growing firm based in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
A Training contract could be considered for the right candidate.
• Managing a caseload of conveyancing files including purchase, sales and remortgages from instruction to completion
• Preparing and drafting documentation as required
• Liaising with solicitors, clients and estate agents on aspects of the conveyancing transaction
• Keep the case management system up to date
• Responsible for exchange and completions of files
• Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
• Investigating title
• Applying for and investigating property searches
• Preparing reports on title
• Undertake other tasks required by the firm
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years recent Residential Conveyancing experience whether as a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Paralegal
• Solid track record in Residential Conveyancing
• Technical conveyancing knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Excellent computational skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Good phone manner
• Highly organised
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'