Job Title: Conveyancing Solicitor
Job reference: PEB/3656460
Job description: A private firm in the North East of England has approached Venn Group’s Legal team to recruit a Residential Conveyancing solicitor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Dealt with a caseload of conveyancing files including difficult freeholds, leaseholds, sales, purchases, transfers of equity, shared ownership and new builds
- Handled registered and unregistered files
- Liaised with clients, estate agents and solicitors and controlled the process from commencement to post completion without supervision
- Handled post completion matters for more complex files
- Handled own title checks
- Dealt with remortgages, right –to-buys and buy-to-lets
The successful applicant a minimum of 3 years PQE and have previous conveyancing experience
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Paddy Behan on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'