Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with experience in New Build, Permanent, North London
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor is required by a well-established Multi-Service Law Firm based in North London.
You will be a Residential property Solicitor with at least 2-3 years’ PQE. This is an exciting opportunity for a ConveyancingSolicitor looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice.
The Role & Essential Requirements:
- 2-3 years PQE within Residential property including new build
- The successful candidate will manage a Caseload with a particular focus on New Build transactions
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to engage with all aspects of Conveyancing from initial instruction to registrations.
- Develop and maintain good relationships and keeping clients fully informed throughout the process maintaining a professional and friendly manner.
- Location: North London
- Salary range: Competitive, Dependant on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2-3 years’ PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AT225
- Contact: Alex Thompson
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment
Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'