You will have a demonstrable track record of success in your sector, specifically in supporting the team on a full spectrum of Residential Conveyancing matters from inception to completion. You will take ownership of your caseload and have engagement with clients and colleagues across the business, as well as being involved in marketing and business development activities.
- My client is a well established private practice law firm with a presence in a number of personal and commercial law sectors.
- Strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications.
- Be a team player and able to work with colleagues across the offices.
- Competent at dealing with clients.
- Strong communication skills with a strong practical approach to your workload.
- A commitment to delivering quality service.
- Ability to juggle the demands of a heavy workload.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'