Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join a local, well-established law firm based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will take control of an existing caseload and will benefit from joining a great team with an excellent reputation in the South West.
- Dealing with all aspects of a varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters, from start to completion
- Attending networking events and undertaking business development in order to promote the firm, the department and yourself
- You will be a qualified Legal Executive, Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE gained within Residential Conveyancing
- You will be able to work independently
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a car
If you are an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor and you are looking for a new challenge in Plymouth, please send your CV over to Sophia Damshenas today.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'