An opportunity has arisen for a residential conveyancing solicitor to join the busy property department of my client based in Chelmsford.
* Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
* Competitive salary up to £50,000 based on experience
* Attractive bonus scheme
* 20 days holiday + 3 days over Christmas period
* Progression opportunities
* Handling a varied case-load of sales purchases, transfers of equity, shared ownership, new builds and re-mortgages
* Must have experience handling the legal aspects of the residential conveyancing process from start to finish whether freehold or leasehold properties.
If you are an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor looking to continue to develop your career, then please get in touch. or
- shared ownership
- transfers of equity
- sales purchases
- new builds and re-mortgages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'