Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitors who would be interested my client, a leading conveyancing firm.
Our client is a well known and established firm within the residential conveyancing arena and is looking for a experienced residential conveyancing solicitor to join its team, ideally, NQ - 3 years PQE.
As a Conveyancing Solicitor, you will be involved with:
- All aspects of residential conveyancing transactions
- Handling your own case load from beginning to end
- Dealing with sales, purchases and remortgage transactions
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Working as part of a close team in a fast paced environment
Are you who we are looking for?
- Qualified solicitor - NQ - 3 years PQE
- Solid, proven background in Residential Conveyancing work
- The ability to handle your own caseload from beginning to end
- The ability to work as part of a busy team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm where there is true career progression available.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - MeenaBahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'