A busy and expanding firm of property solicitors requires a dynamic Conveyancing Team Leader to join our friendly team in vibrant Sheffield town centre. They have a great atmosphere built on professionalism, ambition and collegiate team spirit. We are looking for someone like-minded to join them on their journey to further greatness.
They work with best IT systems, take a commercial approach to our work and place their clients at the centre of all that they do.
If the above sounds like we're your kind of people, get in touch!
Here's what you'll be doing in the role:
- This is a leadership role
- You will report directly to the head of department on your targets & KPIs with the overall objective of achieving great client care, top quality legal advice & procedures and growing the firm. You will be working towards a target of 50 completions a month
If the following sounds like your Life Story, then get in touch!
- You are a qualified Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Solicitor
- You have minimum 3 years conveyancing experience (not necessarily 3 years PQE*) in all types of conveyancing transactions with a demonstrable transactions list
- You're enthusiastic - your glass is never half empty, or even half-full. It's full to the brim!
- You will be working in a busy open plan environment so must be able to handle a busy workload with lots of disruptions. You must have a resilient character who enjoys working in a fast paced environment yet have excellent organisational skills to maintain high standards
- This is a hands on role so you must have good IT skills and be able to type your own e-mails, letters and attendance notes
- Strong attention to detail and commercially astute
- Clear & concise written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience leading a conveyancing team
Here's what we're offering:
- A great working environment based in vibrant Sheffield town centre
- Opportunity to be part of an ambitious & truly forward thinking firm with a clear vision of what they want to achieve and a clear plan to crystallise that vision
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and growing team
- Great learning potential including managerial, leadership & client care skills
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays rising by 1 day for each year of service
- Free team drinks if monthly revenue target exceeded
- Competitive Salary + Generous Bonus + Benefits
- Flexi time available up to 4 days a week
For more information please contact Robert Addy on or click apply today.
- conveyancing solicitor