A well-regarded UK law firm leading the Sussex coast are looking for a highly experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their busy and successful office in East Sussex. The ideal candidate will have fantastic technical knowledge and an ability to share it with, and help develop the careers of, other more junior members of the team. If you are keen to progress your skills and progress within the firm, this opportunity is for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and play an active role in the future success of the firm. You will become part of a close-knit team that offers full support and you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication to the firm with a healthy bonus structure. As the Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, you will enjoy a well varied role will a broad scope of Residential Property matters whilst demonstrating a professional approach to your clients.
What’s Needed to be considered?
- The ideal Candidate will have 4+ years PQE
- Have effective networking skills
- Experience of running own caseload
- Ability and desire to meet targets
- Able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange and to completion
- Excellent inter-personal, customer service and team working skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Clients.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good business contacts would be an advantage.
Job Synonyms: Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Property Solicitor, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Conveyancer.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Residential Conveyancing
- Residential Property