Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Cheam, Surrey. Competitive Salary Range. Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced legal firm who has an outstanding reputation? Act now.
Position: Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Location: Cheam, Surrey
Salary: Competitive Salary Range
Reward Recruitment is partnered with 4 partner high street general practice situate in Cheam Surrey. The practice comprises departments dealing with commercial conveyancing, residential conveyancing, private client commercial litigation and family law l matters. There are some 20 personnel comprising the partners, fee earners, secretarial staff, reception, cashiers and other support staff.
Our client is seeking a residential conveyancing solicitor with perhaps some 4-5 years post qualification experience who:
- is now looking to further their career by heading/leading a busy department. The successful candidate would be expected to assume the role of CQS Senior Responsible Officer from the beginning of April 2018.
- would be seeking opportunity to expand and develop the current client base and in association with the firm’s partners shape the residential conveyancing department so that its workload can be operated in the most efficient manner.
- will advise and make recommendations on the setting up of a case management or other conveyancing system (if considered appropriate/necessary) including liaising with the firm’s I.T. outside consultant in setting up of the same.
- holds good computer and communication skills
- It is considered the position would hold good partnership prospects for the right person.