A new and exciting and fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading firm of Solicitors in Kent.
If you work in London currently then this could be the perfect opportunity to pivot your career and work locally! - Why waste hours commuting?
Also, the position could really suit a Solicitor working locally but looking to take their next step and join a modern, progressive firm - who have won awards for their client service!
They are looking for a Solicitor with Wills and probate experience, to join this thriving firm with history of providing legal advice and services across London and the South East, whose reputation has been built up over five generations, their values are rooted in a strong tradition of integrity and service.
The firm have operated for 100+ years and developed an outstanding reputation as a 'first-choice’ for many throughout the local region.
Salary depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
- flexible working hours if desired working from home 3 days a week
- You will deal with a variety of clients providing you with an excellent opportunity for career development.
- Superb Senior team who champion a progressive approach and a commitment to staff welfare
- Generous Starting Salary + Excellent benefits - free parking and 25 days holiday
- Modern open planned offices
- This is a rare opportunity to migrate your career locally, working for an award-winning legal firm!
- Lovely team who provide fee earning and secretarial support as required
Interested? Please send your cv now in strict confidence or contact Laura Child at Recruitment Solutions Sevenoaks with any queries.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand-new website
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'