My client is looking for a fee earner for a dual-role in their Residential Conveyancing/Private Client Departments in Cwmbran.
You will be a solicitor (NQ - 3yrs PQE) or have equivalent experience in conveyancing. This role will predominantly be Conveyancing; however, it will also incorporate some private client work including but not limited to sales of properties in deceased estates, gifts and transfers of equity, and an element of trust work.
• NQ - 3yrs PQE or have equivalent experience in conveyancing
• Ability to manage a busy and varied caseload to include sales and purchases (Freehold and Leasehold), Re-mortgages and Transfer of Equity files from quotes and initial instruction through to post completion in a fast-paced yet relaxed environment.
• Preparing all forms of contracts, Freehold and Leasehold title reports, raising enquiries and have a good knowledge of all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a good eye for detail.
• Work on system generated prompts, instructions and be able to prioritise work.
• Competitive salary
• Workplace pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Competitive annual leave package
• Ongoing training and professional development.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'