Our client is looking for a Paralegal to join their residential conveyancing team, part of the firm’s property division. A relevant qualification will be advantageous as will 12 months experience of residential conveyancing work.
Reporting to your Supervising Partner, you will work alongside qualified staff and provide legal and administrative support, including but not limited to the following; case preparation, bundling, research, arranging / attending conferences and client meetings. You will also be required to assist the team with the marketing of their services, and networking. The position involves assisting the Head of Department in a wide range of work and there is plenty of scope for personal development.
The successful applicant will have an outstanding opportunity to develop the profile of the Department and to apply for upcoming training contracts at the firm.
- Candidates should ideally have:
- An LPC or GDL qualification (LPC would be preferred but is not essential)
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Assist colleagues and support supervisors in fee-earning matters
- Follow financial guidelines with regards to Solicitors Accounts Rules and cash flow control on case files.
- Strong IT skills
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'