My client is an award-winning, Legal 500 ranked law firm, based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
The leading Commercial Real Estate team are seeking a senior solicitor to join their highly regarded team. The firm prides itself on its culture and providing lawyers with a positive, collegiate working environment as well as offering genuine scope for progression; notably, this is a Partner-track opportunity.
Job title: Commercial Property solicitor (Senior Associate / Partner)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Very Competitive (based on experience)
Previous Experience: 6+ years’ PQE (ideally a Senior Associate / Partner)
The Commercial Property team boasts expertise in the market with some of the most reputable Commercial Property lawyers in the region.
This is a Partner-track role with a realistic path to partnership, at a well-renowned city centre firm.
You will have exposure to a full range of big ticket, complex commercial real estate matters: Landlord & Tenant, Acquisition & Disposal of Commercial Properties, Distressed Property, Local Projects, Retail Schemes/ Construction of Retail Parks etc.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- possess 6+ years' PQE in commercial property law which may have been amassed within a leading national or highly regarded firm;
- be at a Senior Associate or Salaried Partner level;
- share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care;
- strive to work in a forward-thinking, supportive and genial atmosphere;
- demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach; and
- my client is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range who possess the requisite experience.
How to get in touch:
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a legal specialist within Commercial legal disciplines at SJC Legal across the North of England.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, North East and Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.