Locum Residential Conveyancing Opportunity
A large Private Practice firm based in Cornwall is currently recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing locum to join their busy team.
The day to day duties will include:
- Dealing with a full caseload of conveyancing matters including freeholds, leaseholds, sales and purchases, transfers of equity and shared ownership
- Handling registered and unregistered files
- Attending to post completion matters
- Carrying out title checks
- Liaising with clients, estate agents and solicitors
The successful candidate must have strong Residential Conveyancing experience and be 4+ years PQE. This position will be for two weeks, starting immediately, with competitive rates of pay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job