We are currently recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary based in Alderley Edge.The hours are 9.00AM - 5.00PM and the role is paying £18000 per annum
About The Role:
• Produce correspondence and legal documentation via audio and copy typing
• Proof reading
• Carry out routine legal forms, documents and letters independently for approval by the fee earner
• Respond to internal/external telephone queries, ensuring telephones are covered at all times
• Monitoring telephone calls and voicemail facilities for fee earners in their absence, taking appropriate action where necessary
• Manage fee earner diaries using Microsoft Outlook to include client appointments, internal and external meetings, and client and business lunches
• Provide assistance to fee earners
• General administration e.g. faxes, making up paper files and hangers, photocopying, binding, laminating, expense claims etc.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Must be able to hit the ground running -
• Must have previous experience working within Commercial Property
• Must be professional and presentable at all times
• Previous working experience with digital dictation is essential
About The Benefits
• Salary of £18000 per annum
• Monday to Friday 9.00AM - 5.00PM
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to Jobwise today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'