Job Title: Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Salary: circa £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Do you have solid experience in Residential Conveyancing? Are you a flexible Legal Secretary who likes to work in a busy environment? This could be the role for you.
HRC Recruitment are working with a leading Glasgow based firm, to recruit an experienced, hardworking and professional Legal Secretary to join there established Residential Conveyancing Team.
With a solid track record from a similar position, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Registration applications
- First Registration and Subsequent Registration Applications
- Preparation of Plan Report request on Registers of Scotland online
- Land and Building Transaction Tax Forms
- Coal Mining Searches
- Land Register Direct Searches
- Drafting final sale/purchase accounting
- Digital and copy typing including preparation of letters, conveyancing drafts and more detailed correspondence
- Liaising with clients when required.
- Administration support to the department (including fee earners and paralegals).
- Client contact
To be successful for this role you will have a flexible approach to work, and also be committed to working with a successful team.
Previous Residential Conveyancing, Legal Secretarial experience is essential for this role.
Please send your CV asap to be considered for the position.
If you wish to apply for this position please apply online.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Please note, due to the level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'