I am currently working with an established, multi-service Law Firm who have multiple offices all over the UK. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within a similar role and have some knowledge of Residential Property matters. It is essential that the candidate is proficient in all secretarial duties including audio typing, word processing and document production.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 12 months’ experience as a Legal Secretary
• Proficient in all secretarial duties
• Some knowledge of Residential Property matters
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Location: Wigan
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £23,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ690
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.