To manage all legal aspects of buying and selling properties from the outset of a transaction through to completion and to generate fee income for the department.
- Managing the conveyancing process including buying, selling, transfer of equity, remortgages, transfers, freehold and deeds of variation
- Ensuring the timely transfer of monies between the buyer, seller and 3rd parties
- Liaising with clients, 3rd party solicitors, banks and building societies, estate agents, Land Registry etc to ensure the smooth running of the process for all involved
- Conducting all checks and searches
- Drafting contracts, transfers, bills and statements
- Overseeing the work of the support staff in the department
- Dealing with routine correspondence and queries from the client and 3rd parties including agreeing completion dates
- Supporting the department to build the business by developing and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Networking, marketing and promoting the firm including referring clients to other departments
Salary range is paying up to £27,000 and keen to hear from Fee Earners looking for a move with minimum 2 years experience.