Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Leeds City Centre
Competitive Salary + Excellent Bonus Structure
We are currently seeking an experienced Fee Earner to work for a very successful and expanding firm within Conveyancing to manage all aspects of Residential Conveyancing from inception through to completion.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised and motivated candidate. The role involves:
- Liaising with clients both in person and via the phone
- The full purchase process from title checks, reports, through to exchanging contracts
- The full sale process from contract documentation to contract exchange
- Working with both freehold and leasehold
- Other duties as required by the team and clients
As a firm to work for, our client are well respected in the industry. They pride themselves on their family feel and working a different way. They are well respected and focus on a tailored approach to each client to ensure the value of service. To be considered for this fee earner role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least two years' experience within residential conveyancing
- Positive in approach
- Can do attitude
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- Organised and methodical in approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply immediately for this Conveyancing Fee Earner role or call Jayde at Lucy Walker Recruitment.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.