CRA Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a law firm based in Derby. Due to growth within the team, my client is currently looking for a residential conveyancing paralegal to join their busy team.
- Assist the fee earners with the running of their caseload;
- Ensure that all files managed by the fee earner are processed in a timely manner;
- Once trained, run a small caseload of conveyancing transactions;
- Handle the administrative work which includes dealing with post completion matters;
- Build strong relationships with the client when necessary.
The Candidate skills
- Experienced in assisting a conveyancer in a conveyancing team;
- Minimum 6 months experience within residential property,
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to deliver high levels of client service.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as all the training needed to succeed within the firm. There is a genuine route of progression within the firm. The firms also offer employees car parking and 27 days holiday + stats.
If this role interests you and you would like any further information, please contact Katie Hunt on or apply online today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job