Our client are looking for a Solicitor or Legal Exec with a broad base of Residential Conveyancing experience to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will be responsible for their own caseload of residential property matters from start to finish. As an experienced residential conveyancer you will have the opportunity to independently manage your own caseload from initial inception through to post completion including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, buy to let, freehold, leasehold etc.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience of running own caseload
- Demonstrable ability to meet targets
- Be able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange, to completion and post completion
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time permanent position, offering a negotiable salary dependant on your experience.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job