With offices across South East London and beyond, this expanding firm of solicitors wish to take on an additional Residential Conveyancing Executive for their South London branch. Candidates should be a fully or a part qualified Legal Executive or a Licensed Conveyancer.
- The successful candidate must be able to ensure their prospective client(s) fully understand the implications of the purchase/sale residential conveyancing transaction they are about to enter into.
- They will then be able to manage a full caseload of conveyancing files from initial instruction through to post completion dealing with sales, purchase, re-mortgages and equity release for freehold and leasehold properties.
- They will feel confident in dealing with banks, building societies and their fellow professionals.
- Carrying out all necessary AML requirements;
- Ensure that they comply with the CML and Panel requirements and that all files meet compliance requirements.
- They should be IT literate and able to 'hit the ground running’.
Salary will be market rate - dependent on the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. This firm offers an excellent benefits package including 20 days basic holidays plus 8 Bank and Public Holidays (able to purchase up to 4 days extra), Childcare Vouchers and pension.
This is an excellent chance to join the South London branch of this long standing and well-respected firm of solicitors.
- Computer Literate
- Residential Conveyancing
- Excellent benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job