Cathedral Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing & Commercial Property Lawyer to join our client’s office based in Kingsbridge. Our client is succession planning and so this role would suit someone with the desire to progress with a potential future promotion to Director.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- You will be expected to undertake a variety of Residential Conveyancing matters, such as advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, transfer of equity, shared ownership and re-mortgages and ideally some Commercial Property matters as well
- Dealing with a caseload with minimal supervision
- You will be required to attend networking events and to undertake business development activities in order to promote both yourself and the firm
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with approximately 5 years’ PQE within Residential Conveyancing
- Ideally, you will also have some Commercial Property experience
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- You will be personable and able to communicate with both clients and colleagues alike
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good IT skills
- Proven track record of Business Development
If you are a proactive and ambitious Lawyer and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today for a confidential chat.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Property, Commercial Property, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Director, Progression, Law Firm, Legal Executive, CILEX, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Kingsbridge, Devon Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job