Cathedral Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing & Commercial Property Lawyer to join our client’s office based in Kingsbridge. Our client is succession planning and so this role would suit someone with the desire to progress with a potential future promotion to Director.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- You will be expected to undertake a variety of Residential Conveyancing matters, such as advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, transfer of equity, shared ownership and re-mortgages and ideally some Commercial Property matters as well
- Dealing with a caseload with minimal supervision
- You will be required to attend networking events and to undertake business development activities in order to promote both yourself and the firm
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with approximately 5 years’ PQE within Residential Conveyancing
- Ideally, you will also have some Commercial Property experience
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- You will be personable and able to communicate with both clients and colleagues alike
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good IT skills
- Proven track record of Business Development
If you are a proactive and ambitious Lawyer and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today for a confidential chat.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Property, Commercial Property, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Director, Progression, Law Firm, Legal Executive, CILEX, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Kingsbridge, Devon Jobs