Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting a Residential Conveyancing Case Handler for a Solicitor in Rutland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established growing company who are specialists in their field.
As Residential Conveyancing Case Handler you will need to provide an efficient, competent and profitable service to the clients in all aspects of work. You will be assisting the firm in achieving its stated professional and commercial objectives.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Deal with all residential conveyancing matters to include residential sales, residential purchases, re-mortgage, matrimonial transfers of equity
- Leasehold & Freehold Properties
- Covering for other Fee Earners during periods of absence
- Attendance on Continuing Professional Development courses as required
- Compliance with CQS Accreditation
- Must be able to obtain accurate information and instructions from clients
- Can work in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor all aspects of the case on behalf of the client
- Work and behave in a professional manner
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Word, excel, word perfect, internet and Outlook
- Excellent Communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to work with initiative
- Knowledge and use of court rules and procedures
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:15pm, paying up to £20,000
To apply for the position of Residential Conveyancing Case Handler, then please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
- Case Handler AND Residential AND Legal AND Admin