Victor Chase Legal Recruitment is happy to provide the opportunity to become part of a leading Legal 500 firm, who are now looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join them and their Residential Property team.
The role will involve managing files from instruction to completion. You will ideally have at least two years’ experience in dealing with all types of residential property transactions and will be confident in managing a full caseload.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists.
Job Role Includes:
- Support at every step of the process, from file opening to completion
- Own your files, you’re a lawyer, not a call centre agent
- Private equity backing means you’re here for the long game
- Transparent & achievable bonuses - paid quarterly
- State of the art IT and case management system
- Remote & Blended working opportunities available
- Experience carrying your own mixed residential caseload spanning residential freehold and leasehold sales, purchase, new builds,
- Experience using a case management system and embracing new technologies (paperless conveyancing) will be a huge advantage
- Team Player - we don’t want lone wolves, we work together from instruction to completion
- Passionate about delivering excellent client service - we take our Trustpilot, Feefo & google reviews seriously
There is significant room for progression available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'