Due to expansion of our busy Property department, a vacancy has now arisen for an experienced Assistant to support one of our Conveyancers in our Town Centre office in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of conveyancing and the ability to work well in a team.
- Conveyancing experience
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good organisational skills
Duties to include:
- Giving quotes of costs to clients using a Case Management System, CASA
- Preparing contract pack of documents and enclosures
- Ordering searches
- Exchanging contracts, giving and taking releases
- Completing SDLT returns online
- Drafting and submitting AP1 applications and dealing with registrations on the Land Registry Portal
- Liaising with clients, agents, brokers, lenders and solicitors when necessary
- Preparing files for completion
- Completion day formalities and letters
Hours of work:
35 hours per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday<s
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'