A large well know regional law firm with office across the derbyshire region are looking to appoint a senior solicitor to manage a mixed caseload of both residential and commercial property matters out of their Worksop office.
The role involves managing a busy caseload of sale and purchase matters from file opening to completion. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of freehold and leasehold transactions and be able to work with minimum supervision once trained on our Case Management System and processes. They will also be motivated and able to create a solid client base in and around the area and will pride themselves on delivering a first class service throughout the entire conveyancing process.
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from taking the client's initial instructions through to archiving, in accordance with office and accounts procedures.
- Taking instructions from clients and advising accordingly.
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation.
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from the clients and other parties.
- Delegated supervisory responsibilities as and when required
- Maintaining legal knowledge and skills
- Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures
- Contributing to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate technical experience in a variety of commercial property matters including landlord and tenant. This is a client facing role so it is important that you are an excellent communicator, capable of working with and developing long-term client relationships whilst supporting the wider team.
For more information please contact Robert Addy on or click apply today
- commercial property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job