Salary: to £17k with excellent benefits and flexible working
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.15pm with 1 hour for lunch
My client is a leading Law firm who are now expanding and adding to their Residential Conveyancing Team.
This role would suit an enthusiastic candidate who is IT literate and wants to start a legal career with great opportunities for advancement.Job Description
The main purpose of this role will be to open files and deal with the initial paperwork in the Residential Conveyancing process, along with supporting other team members with overflow telephone calls and general admin tasks.
You will be friendly and approachable who enjoys working as part of a team, helping and supporting others. You will be able to keep calm even when under pressure and take personal pride in your work and responsibilities. Confident communicator both over the phone and by email to communicate with clients.
If you have a legal background then great BUT its not essential. What they really want is someone enthusiastic who is willing to learn, who can generate new ideas.
• Minimum GCSE level qualification
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to convey information accurately and articulately, both verbally and in writing
• Can communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to adapt and respond to changes
• Ability to motivate yourself
• Shows initiative
• Focuses on detail, needs to be methodical, systematic and highly organised
• Returns client calls and maintains client contact appropriately
- Client Contact
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'