An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Adminstrator to join an established Rotherham law firm in their thriving Residential Conveyancing department.
The purpose of this post is to ensure the progression of property transactions from exchange through to file closure and to assist Fee Earners when necessary.
* ensuring all documents, searches and monies are in place
* liaising with solicitors, clients and agents in respect of keys and access to property
* producing completion letters
* sorting and sending deeds to solicitors on completion of sale
* scheduling and acknowledgment of deeds
* notices to ground landlords
* closing files
* Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns
* producing and issuing client bills
* ensuring that accounts balance
This is a full time permanent post offering a competitive salary.
For more information in relation to this role, please Katie Hunt on or m or apply online today.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest