We are currently working with a excellently established firm in the West Yorkshire region, who now requires a experienced Residential Conveyancer with at least 5 years experience of working as a fee earner required .
- Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
- Experience in managing own residential caseload; including but not limited to sales, purchases, transfer of equity, remortgages, free-hold, lease-hold and post-completion matters.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Excellent client care skills
- Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
- Solid secretarial skills and work experience
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Nathan at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'