An award-winning law firm based in Mansfield is currently looking to hire an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their thriving property department. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to its clients.
Our client is seeking a talented Residential Conveyancer to join their thriving Residential Property department dealing with a caseload of varying value and complexity. You will get the chance to run a busy caseload with the support of your own assistant, working together to ensure all clients receive the best experience possible.
The company prides itself on rewarding staff with a lucrative and competitive salary package that includes a number of benefits such as pension, flexitime, 23 days holiday, work from home flexibility and more. There are fantastic routes for career progression for the right candidate.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will have experience of handling conveyancing transactions from instruction through to completion including leasehold transactions
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry handling your own caseload will be necessary
- Excellent client care skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
- The ability to work as part of a team - the firm puts a great emphasis on this
- For the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career within a team of specialists
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Conveyancer, Residential Property, Conveyancing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'